Sunday, September 11, 2011

and so it begins...

I never thought this day would come, well not until he was atleast 4 and starting preschool that is! The night before Jack 1st day of daycare I was a mess...but I figured I would do what mom's do best..shopping that is. We went and bought all the necessities a lunch box, new sippie cup, new shoes (slip on's), snacks, and of course labeled everything with "Jack". That night we had a talk about what to expect, and assured him that mommy and daddy will always be there right after work to pick him up. We read our bedtime story and off to bed we went.
Jack woke up bright and early, took a bath, brushed his teeth, got dressed and off to Luz's we went. To my surprise we arrived at Luz's Daycare walked right in, a little unsure but no tears. Jack started talking with the other kids, we said our goodbyes and holding back my tears, Jude reassured me that he was in good hands and he was going to love it. Luz's had a full day of outside playtime, music time, and of course story time. Luz said that Jack was the best first day baby she has ever had. Jack seemed to play well with all his new friends (Addison and Finley) took his nap like a champ, but rest asure he was ready for mommy and daddy to come home and pick him up. When we arrived he was all grins and talked the entire way home (Jack babble that is) telling every detail of his day. 
 
 
Jack seems to be having a great time!

Trying out all the toys

Breakfast time...yummy

Outside play time


Music time



How do I look?

Giving some love to my new friend Addison

Drinking my milk

Story time







Calling my mom and dad to pick me up

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh Ame, such a cute post! It makes me all teary-eyed cuz he is really growing up:( He looks so happy and he is doing so many fun activities, so glad he is adjusting so well. Miss you and love you guys. Let's hang out soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete