Thursday, February 9, 2012

2012 here we are ready or not!

I feel like the holidays came and went this year...we try and prepare, shop til we drop (in my case Amazon was my bff this year) wrap presents, put up a tree, decorate the house, baked yummy treats, and join in the holiday festivities...it all sounds so easy right?
Not this year...I still did my best to do all of the above, but add in a full work week, a toddler that is attached to your hip, a baby growing inside my belly that has caused me countless days and nights of morning sickness (feeling better by the way...finally) and making sure my house is kept in working order AND still being the best wife I can be. (I know I have been a handful lately). When all was said and done...Christmas morning came and went, and at the end of it all...we looked around and were so thankful for the moment. It's not about all of the extras...we need to remember to live in the moment, count your blessings, and be thankful for just being in the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment