Saturday, August 7, 2010

My 35th Birthday

I can't believe that I am 35...OMG! We'll after all the candles I have blown out and the many wishes I have made...I can say they have finally come true! I have a beautiful family, my health, and surrounded by amazing people everyday.

We started the day off at Troys for the most yummy breakfast burritos ever, waked around the Block at Orange (in search for a birthday outfit...no luck), then dropped off Jack with Grandma Judy for a night out on the town (we were home by 9pm...lol). Jude and I celebrated my birthday at Citrus City Cafe in the circle. The next night I was surprised with a family dinner at Carmens. What more could a girl ask for!


Citrus City Cafe

1 comment:

  1. LOOOOOVE these pictures!!!!!!!!!! You guys are the cutest family ever and Im so excited that we are a family of three now too--we are going to share so many special memories together! Love u guys!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete